Neowiz has announced that the highly anticipated Bless Online will make its Steam Early Access debut in May 2018, thou no specific date was given. To get players even more hyped about it , Neowiz has sent out a stunning new trailer and published an all-new web site here that is packed with information for players.
In addition, the team has presented the first details about the Emissary Program to “build & cultivate the community”by introducing bless online emissary program.
” We are looking for Emissaries to join us in promoting Bless Online and adding to the Bless experience in areas such as broadcasting, video production, fan art, community leadership, and event hosting”.
Emissaries may participate in the activities of their choice :
- Maintain a steady streaming/uploading schedule for Creators.
- Help make the community an awesome place, and find
important issues to elevate to the Bless team.
- Share bugs and feedback with the Bless team.
- Suggest and hold awesome community events!
- Manage the Bless wiki by helping the community fill out the latest and most useful information, and monitor the newly added content to check if there are any problems.
Emissaries can be either content creators or “moderator type” community leaders and are considered part of the team. There is an application process that can be accessed on the Emissaries page. Bless will be a “buy to play” game — pay once, play forever. The cost of entry has yet to be determined and will be announced at a later date. You can learn more by visiting the Bless Online site.
Checkout the actual combat scenes from various classes that was released so far from Neowiz .