AGF FIFA 18 Championship
The first ever Asia Game Festival FIFA Championship is here! Since the World Cup is happening this year, only your favourite International teams can be selected and played this tournament. Come down and experience classic foosball action with your friends and family at the booth as well.
Pit your skills against players from Singapore and Malaysia to win exciting prizes. Perfect timing and great positioning will be required to do emerge victorious. Do you have what it takes to be one of the best in the region?
1st – $600
2nd – $400
3rd – $200
4th – $100
5-8th – $50
1v1 Tournament (09-10 June 2018)
Group Stages – Top 2 or 3 will qualify (Depending on final registration signups)
Format: Single Elimination (Best of 3 series)
Team Selection: Players are not allowed to use the same team for more than 1 game. Before the match, the players will need to let the referees know which 3 teams they intend to use for that particular round.
Game 1 – Only International teams are allowed (Same Teams are allowed)
Game 2 – Only International teams are allowed
Game 3 – Only International teams are allowed (Same Teams are allowed)
Game-play Settings (Game settings will be set by the referees on event day)
- Difficulty Level: Legendary
- Half Length: 6 minutes
- Injuries: On
- Offsides: On
- Time/Score display: On
- Camera: TELE BROADCAST
- Radar: 2D or 3D
- Volume Settings: Default
- Controls: Tactical Defending
Tiebreakers (For Group Stages)
In the event that more than one player finishes in a tied position in the group, the following tie-breaker criteria will be used to decide the winner:
1. Goal difference
2. Goals scored
3. Head to Head results
Extra Time: extra time of two halves will be played in the event of a draw after regulation.
Penalties will decide the winner if the scores are still level after extra-time.
Time-wasting is strictly forbidden. Example of time wasting will be passing the ball among your defenders in your own half only during the last few minutes.
Custom formations are not permitted. Custom tactics is allowed.
A pause can only be made at the following scenarios:
1. When the ball is out of play (Throw-in/Free Kicks/Corners/Kick-off)
2. Half Time
3. When a player is injured and unable to carry on with the game.
Any players caught pausing while the game is in play, will be given a warning.
- All games played for for this competition are played on FIFA 18 for the Sony Playstation console in Kick Off mode.
- Players are advised to bring their own controllers. Controllers will also be provided on the event day. Players who are bringing their own controllers are reminded to log out of the console after their matches
- Charging cables are provided upon requests. It is the players’ responsibility to safe keep the cable and return it back to the marshals after their game.
- No memory cards or saved games are permitted.
- If a controller is defective, a Player can pause the game and notify the referee. The referee will determine the controller status in making such a decision. If a Player plays with a defective controller, all results are nevertheless valid.
- Unnecessary pauses or delays are prohibited.
- Any action designed to disrupt the opposing Player’s view of the field or ability to select controlled players is prohibited.
- Each game will begin play at its designated time, and as designated on site at the tournament.
- Players not present at the designated start time for any match will be disqualified, and their opponent shall be granted a 3-0 score. Players are encouraged to be in the designated play area 15-minutes prior to game time.
- Players will be shown their designated station, shall set up the game and immediately begin play. Each Player will have 2 minutes to configure controls, line-ups and settings in accordance with the rules described above under “Game-play settings”.
- Players shall be responsible for keeping track of game situation so if a game is interrupted, the situation can be restored. In all situations possible, tournament referees will monitor the game situation so that it may be restored in the event of game interruptions.
- Players shall raise their hands at the end of the game so a referee can record their score. Only scores reported to the referee are official.
- No game interruptions, except for designated pauses to report scores (if any), will be allowed.
- Only players are allowed in the tournament area during their matches during the group stages. If a player is not playing, he will be not be allowed in the tournament area
- Players are not allowed to warm-up or use the consoles at any point of time if they do not have a game to play
- Players will be given a 10 minutes grace period if their match is next.
- If the player is not present after 10 minutes it will result in a disqualification.
- Should there be any disputes, players are to pause the game when the ball is out of play and inform the marshal on site immediately.
- Players are to be seated at their seats after their matches is over. Should any player needs to use the washroom, he will need to inform any of the marshals on site.
- No food is supposed to be brought into the tournament area.
- No refunds will be given should there be any walkovers or disqualifications.
- If a game is interrupted intentionally by any Player, that Player will immediately be disqualified.
- If a game interruption is caused by outside circumstances such as a machine error or loss of power, the game shall be continued from the point of interruption.
*Game Rules may change accordingly prior to the event date at the organizers discretion