Impunity ROS League
Want to be at the forefront of the mobile battle royale genre – Look no further than the community run, 120 player slug fest hosted at the very first Asia GAME Festival! Do you have what it takes to be the last squad standing on Ghillie Island? Join the top teams in Singapore in this two-day extravaganza and win for yourself some cash and prizes.
Be one of the first squads in Singapore to carve your legacy in one of the first Rules of Survival tournaments held here! Time to gather your squad and get ready to do battle.
|1st Place||$500 + Wild dragon M4A1 Rifles|
|2nd Place||$300 + Wild dragon M4A1 Rifles|
|3rd Place||$200 + Wild dragon M4A1 Rifles|
|4th Place||$120 + Curse AKM Rifles|
|5 – 8th Placings||$80 + Curse AKM Rifles|
|9 – 30th Placings||Digital AR15 Rifles|
Venue: Suntec Convention Hall
Date: 9 & 10 June 2018
Events: Asia Game Festival
Time: 11am – 7pm
Format: 30 squads/120 players
Map: Fearless Fiord
9 June schedule
11:00 – 12:00 Registration
12:00 – 13:00 Group A Round 1
13:00 – 14:00 Group A Round 2
14:00 – 15:00 Group A Round 3
17:00 – 18:00 Group B Round 1
18:00 – 19:00 Group B Round 2
19:00 – 20:00 Group B Round 3
10 June schedule
13:00 – 14:00 Registration
14:00 – 15:00 Finals Game 1
15:00 – 16:00 Finals Game 2
16:00 – 17:00 Finals Game 3
18:00 – 19:00 Finals Game 4
19:00 – 20:00 Finals Game 5
- Please provide real and accurate information when submitting your application, all your private information will be kept confidential. If the information you enter is not true or incorrect, the competition officials retain the right to nullify your competition results and remove you from the competition.
- Teams will split into 2 division. Each division maximum of 15 teams and only top 4 teams with highest score will proceed to Finals.
- Teams will compete in BO5 offline finals at AGF (Asia GAME Fest) to determine winner. Final position will be determined based on finishing position, and how many kills accumulated during the matches. (Refer to the table below)
|13 points per kill, max 195 points|
4. You are required to play on your own mobile data. Wifi are not provided for this event. Organizer are not responsible for any connection issue.
5. The organizers will ensure the stability of the game as possible as they can during the competition. However, the risk of encountering bugs or crashes still exists since the game is still in a testing stage. If bugs or crashes happen during the competition, the competition officials will adjust competition rules as follows.
1) In the Qualifier stage, due to the huge number of players, the competition officials will neither compensate nor organize a replay for players who encounter bugs or crashes.
2) In the Group Stage or the Finals, if a third of the teams or more in a match encounter bugs or crashes, the competition officials will stop the match. Then if the officials verify that the bugs or crashes are caused by the game itself, a replay will be held. However, if less than one-third of teams in a match encounter bugs or crashes, the match will go on but the competition officials will offer compensation to the teams which are influenced by bugs or crashes.
6. Players must be a legal resident in Singapore and account registered in Singapore server in order to participate in this tournament.
7. Players must sign up as a team of 4 (optional to have 5th player) and assign a team leader to register for the whole team. Teams should participate in the competition by entering Singapore server.
8. Each team should make sure that four/five players’ characters are all from the Singapore server.
9. Please ensure that all the information entered in the registration form is correct, especially the nicknames and email address. Providing incorrect information can lead to registration failure. Providing a valid email address is very important since email is our main communication method. The competition officials may inform you of the competition time and rules through the email you left and you may also need to reply to some emails to confirm your participation.
10. If you need to modify your registration information, change team leader, change nicknames, modify email address or change team members during our registration period, email us at Fabienongyy@gmail.com
11. Each player can only belong to one team. You should make sure that the team leader of your original team has cancelled registration successfully or changed team members successfully before you leave the original team and join a new team.
12. Plug-ins or other supporting software are prohibited in the competition. Players and teams who use plugs-ins will be disqualified from participating in this competition. If you utilize bugs or falsify reports on encountering bugs, you will be disqualified and your competition results will be nullified.
13. Any cash prize awarded to the players shall be inclusive of all applicable taxes, VAT, withholding, surcharges, bank charges and any other expenses of similar nature. Players are solely responsible for all taxes, VAT, and surcharges imposed by any authority with jurisdiction in compliance with applicable law and regulations.